One of the topics that popped up was about the partnership of CloudSigma with BlackLotus, which allows us to offer more tailored DDoS protection service to customers.
The conversation led them as well to other interesting discussions connected with CloudSigma productivity, capabilities, features, new directions and important decisions taken to improve the service provided.
A curious aspect to the story behind the name of CloudSigma, which Viktor shared during the interview. He revealed, that it actually has multiple meanings including a suggestion at six sigma, but the main reason behind using greek letter is to transcends languages, which has particular importance given that the company launched in Europe where there’s a huge diversity of languages and later on shifted to various other destinations around the world.
Another set of updates mentioned by Viktor was about our strategy and growth plan on a global scale, why CloudSigma decided to launch a native Oracle Solaris IaaS offering and how does it feel to be chosen from Gartner for Cool Vendor. You can find the answers to all of these questions along with the rest from the interview here.
- Manage Docker resources with Cgroups - May 12, 2015
- Docker, Cgroups & More from ApacheCon 2015 - April 30, 2015
- How to setup & optimise MongoDB on public cloud servers - March 24, 2015
- Presentation deck from CloudExpo Europe - March 17, 2015
- CoreOS is now available on CloudSigma! - March 10, 2015