We want to be able to support smaller customers who like our approach to cloud and want to get started. That’s how we came up with the concept of bundling a package of free resources for every paying CloudSigma customer.
What’s behind the Free Resource Tier?
The free tier is live across most of our cloud locations* so if you are an existing customer you will see those extra free resources added into your account. If you aren’t a customer yet, there’s never been a better time to try. Our seven day free trial gives you a full working account and 24/7 support and no credit card is required. Try it today.
If you wonder what impact will the free cloud resources have on your bill, you can find out by checking our pricing.
Every paying CloudSigma account* automatically qualifies for the following free tier of resources:
- 1GB of RAM
- 50 GB of fast SSD storage
- 5 TB of outbound data transfer (incoming is free and unlimited)
These resources continue perpetually as long as the cloud account spend is above $10 per month (which is the equivalent of a small server with us). The result is you can create very cost efficient servers in CloudSigma and as you grow that free tier still has a positive impact, especially with 5TB of outbound data transfer per month to play with.
Here are the steps to take:
1. Open a guest account in one of these locations by clicking one of these cloud links: Zurich, Geneva, Frankfurt, Boden, Washington DC, San Jose, Manila, Manila 2 or Clark.
2. Either convert to a seven day trial account if you want to do more testing or move straight to a paid account by adding funds (minimum payment is just $20)
3. Your free tier of resources will be added to your account automatically as soon as you upgrade it by adding funds
Robert, CEO @ CloudSigma
* We run some of our cloud locations in partnership with local data center providers. Therefore, free tier and other price adjustments at locations that are not mentioned above may vary from the rest of CloudSigma locations. You will easily see the free tier resources in the webapp for all qualifying locations.
- Is PaaS Platform Lock-In a Hidden Threat to Your Business? - December 20, 2021
- Are We Stealing from You? Understanding CPU Steal Time in the Cloud - November 17, 2016
- Our CEO Discusses Hybrid Cloud - October 19, 2016
- Share Cloud Infrastructure Securely - August 10, 2016
- Win a OnePlus2 Phone - October 25, 2015