Today there was a major security announcement that affected a large number of online services. In short, if you’re running a website that is using OpenSSL (i.e. most websites that are secured by SSL) you are likely to be affected.
You can read more about the bug here. You can also check if you’re exposed to this vulnerability using this tool.
The steps for upgrading your server varies depending on your software stack and distribution. For instance, you can find the instructions for Ubuntu here.
We strongly urge all of our customers to check their websites for this vulnerability. Please note all CloudSigma services were patched yesterday morning and we believe no customer computing was compromised in association with this vulnerability.
Share this Post
- Manage Docker resources with Cgroups - May 12, 2015
- Docker, Cgroups & More from ApacheCon 2015 - April 30, 2015
- How to setup & optimise MongoDB on public cloud servers - March 24, 2015
- Presentation deck from CloudExpo Europe - March 17, 2015
- CoreOS is now available on CloudSigma! - March 10, 2015