We’re happy to announce that we are sponsoring the annual European BSD conference, EuroBSDcon, which will be held on Malta this year.
The line up for this year’s conference is very exciting, with a lot of big names from the Open Source community.
Since many of us here at CloudSigma have been long-time FreeBSD users (yours truly included), we’re really happy to support the community and this event.
Also, we’re one of the few public cloud providers that allows you to run (and install) FreeBSD. While other providers support FreeBSD with heavily modified images, on our cloud, you can simply upload the latest ISO-file (or grab it from the market place) and begin the installation. Alternatively, you can use one of our pre-installed images.
If you have any questions about how to run FreeBSD in the cloud, I’d be happy to talk to you at the conference.
Share this Post
- Manage Docker resources with Cgroups - May 12, 2015
- Docker, Cgroups & More from ApacheCon 2015 - April 30, 2015
- How to setup & optimise MongoDB on public cloud servers - March 24, 2015
- Presentation deck from CloudExpo Europe - March 17, 2015
- CoreOS is now available on CloudSigma! - March 10, 2015