In line with Microsoft’s recent pricing increase we are updating the pricing for Microsoft licensing across all our cloud locations worldwide. Therefore, we have prepared the table below which depicts the updated price in all available currencies. The price increase is approximately 12%.
|Up to Windows Server 2012||per core||10.10||10.10||8.45||7.47||13.44||523||35.93||60.00||35.58|
|Windows Server 2016||per core||18.40||18.40||15.40||13.61||24.48||952||65.46||60.00||64.82|
|SQL Server Enterprise||per core||366||366||306||271||487||18’942||1’302||1’182||1’289|
|SQL Server Standard||per core||95.30||95.30||79.78||70.49||127||4’932||339||308||336|
|SQL Server Web||per core||6.00||6.00||5.02||4.44||7.87||310||21.35||20.00||21.14|
|MS RDS||per user license||6.70||6.70||5.61||4.96||8.91||347||23.84||22.00||23.60|
The new pricing for Microsoft licensing will become effective in all clouds on July 20 2018.
Finally, for any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales(a)cloudsigma.com. For further updates continue to follow our blog.
- Better performance at lower prices – our U.S. cloud locations - November 21, 2018
- CloudSigma and Apptus Platform partner to offer IT consultancy to APAC clients - October 15, 2018
- Increased pricing for Microsoft licensing - July 16, 2018
- GDPR and Cloud Computing – Challenges and Opportunities - May 17, 2018
- Customer Auditing of CloudSigma - May 11, 2018