In line with Microsoft’s recent pricing increase we are updating the prices of the MS licenses across all our cloud locations worldwide. The table below depicts the updated price in all available currencies. The price increase is approximately 12%.
|Up to Windows Server 2012||per core||10.10||10.10||8.45||7.47||13.44||523||35.93||60.00||35.58|
|Windows Server 2016||per core||18.40||18.40||15.40||13.61||24.48||952||65.46||60.00||64.82|
|SQL Server Enterprise||per core||366||366||306||271||487||18’942||1’302||1’182||1’289|
|SQL Server Standard||per core||95.30||95.30||79.78||70.49||127||4’932||339||308||336|
|SQL Server Web||per core||6.00||6.00||5.02||4.44||7.87||310||21.35||20.00||21.14|
|MS RDS||per user license||6.70||6.70||5.61||4.96||8.91||347||23.84||22.00||23.60|
The new license pricing will become effective in all clouds on July 20 2018.
For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales(a)cloudsigma.com.
Share this Post
- See why Germany offers the best conditions for cloud computing - September 6, 2018
- Increased pricing for Microsoft licensing - July 16, 2018
- GDPR and Cloud Computing – Challenges and Opportunities - May 17, 2018
- Customer Auditing of CloudSigma - May 11, 2018
- CloudSigma How To Series: Satellite Data Repository - March 28, 2018