Cloudsigma has partnered with the open-source multi-cloud management platform Mist to provide users with the ease to manage multiple accounts across regions from a single window. Further, existing Mist users can diversify their multi-cloud and hybrid setups to include the reliability and ease of CloudSigma’s infrastructure.
We are currently supporting the following operations with Mist:
- Get the list of the VMs. The list includes metadata information such as public and private IPs, runtime information, attached drives, etc.
- Options to Start, Stop, Reboot, and Delete VMs
- Option to Create a new VM
- Options to List, Create and Destroy Volumes
- Attach and Detach Volumes to VMs
You can also leverage more information and features such as:
- Ownership Metadata
- Expiration Dates
- Cost Quotas
- Role-Bases Access Control
- Shell Scripts
- Audit Logs
Using the power of CloudSigma in Mist
If you don’t have an account already with CloudSigma, you can register for a 7-day free trial with this link.
Now, you can manage multiple accounts of CloudSigma in Mist in five simple steps:
- Log into Mist.
- Go to Mist’s add cloud form at https://mist.io/clouds/+add and click the CloudSigma logo.
- Type a name for your cloud, and put your CloudSigma username and password in the respective fields.
- Choose your region from the dropdown menu.
- Click the ADD CLOUD button.
In a few seconds, you’ll see a cost estimate for your resources. With this, you will be able to manage multiple accounts of CloudSigma from one platform. And you’re ready to go! You can sign up for a 14-day free trial of the Mist platform here to try it for yourself.
- Programming with Python 3: How To Go About Constructing Classes and Defining Objects? - November 4, 2021
- Installing and Using Composer on Ubuntu 18.04 - September 30, 2021
- An Overview of the JSON Data Sharing Format - August 20, 2021