Big Science in Europe has been busy and here at CloudSigma we’ve been heavily involved in helping to build a federated cloud platform that can address the needs of Big Science. It is something I’m personally very excited about as it holds then potential to unleash large-scale computing for some of the world’s thorniest problems including genetic research, climate change, disaster relief, high energy physics and more. Solving the world’s problems are increasingly relying on computing power to test assumptions, prove solutions and discover the behaviour of complex systems. Lets get computing in a highly flexible way into the hands of great scientists!
- Are We Stealing from You? Understanding CPU Steal Time in the Cloud - November 17, 2016
- Our CEO Discusses Hybrid Cloud - October 19, 2016
- Share Cloud Infrastructure Securely - August 10, 2016
- Win a OnePlus2 Phone - October 25, 2015
- Engaging hyperdrive: Our Intel v3 cloud servers - August 25, 2015