As a company, people often ask us about about the possibility to do an audit of our service. Our customers want to ensure compliance with regulations, industry standards, codes and engineering best practice.
As a customer of any CloudSigma cloud platform, you have the right to perform security, operations and processes auditing in relation to the services that we provide to you. You can perform the audit or you can assign a third party to do so. Please note the following:
- Any audits you request will be at your expense, which includes but not limited to charges that we have incurred during this process.
- We can arrange a visit to the data center, however we will only grant access after an advance notice of two weeks prior to the day of visit.
- In order to conduct the audit, you or your third-party auditor shall be accompanied by a CloudSigma staff member.
Please also take note of the following additional points that may be of importance to you:
- Our company is ISO-27001:2013 certified.
- We use only qualified infrastructure, that we have described, tested and audited.
- We have a specific person within each department, who is responsible for covering the quality assurance.
- The data center facilities we use are certified for various security, performance and sustainability standards. You can find a thorough overview of certificates per data center within the locations section of this site.
- A Cloud for Holography and Cross Reality (CHARITY) - June 18, 2021
- CloudSigma is now a verified Terraform provider - April 30, 2021
- Better performance at lower prices – our U.S. cloud locations - November 21, 2018
- CloudSigma and Apptus Platform partner to offer IT consultancy to APAC clients - October 15, 2018
- Increased pricing for Microsoft licensing - July 16, 2018