We’re excited to be participating in the 5th edition of the annual Webit Congress 2013 this week, where our CEO and co-founder Robert Jenkin will take the stage along with 200 other first-world-class speakers. Webit is a global major event that brings together the whole digital, tech and telco world and expects more than 8000 attendees from over 100 countries.
Robert will kick things off at the Telco Summit’s Executive Stream on Wednesday, November 6th, at 10:00am EET. During his presentation Robert will discuss the future of Telco Industry from a public cloud provider’s perspective. What is more, this time Team CloudSigma will be joining their leader presenting the company while Robert is on the stage.
Come and join us at Webit 2013 on the 6th and 7th November – we’ve got talented cloud people to chat with! It will be a great opportunity to network, exchange ideas and discuss the latest innovations in tech.
Share this Post
- CloudSigma Expands Public Cloud Footprint with DRFortress in Hawaii - August 20, 2014
- CloudSigma Expands U.S. Cloud Presence with Equinix in Silicon Valley and Miami - August 19, 2014
- CloudSigma Enhances Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Equinix Cloud Exchange - August 18, 2014
- Abiquo and CloudSigma Partner to Deliver Flexible Cloud Management through the anyCloud Hybrid Cloud Platform - August 6, 2014
- CloudSigma and OpenVPN Partner to Provide Secure, Remote Access to Public Cloud Deployments - July 22, 2014