Hacker News is a social news site, that Paul Graham put together for Y Combinator (a popular startup incubator). In addition to being a great source of information for what is going on in the tech world, Hacker News has a thriving and very active user base. Because of this, there has been ‘Hacker News Meetups’ organized by the community around the world, where readers get together to talk about what’s new
in tech and share their ideas.
Last month, CloudSigma organized the first Hacker News Meetup in Sofia, Bulgaria. The turnout was good, and we got to hang out with interesting entrepreneurs and techies over beer and pizza.
This Wednesday (June 19th), it’s time for the second meetup. We’re hoping to see even more people from the local tech-scene attend. If you’re interested in attending, please RSVP here
Assuming that we keep growing, we intend to organize one meetup per month in Sofia.
Share this Post
- Manage Docker resources with Cgroups - May 12, 2015
- Docker, Cgroups & More from ApacheCon 2015 - April 30, 2015
- How to setup & optimise MongoDB on public cloud servers - March 24, 2015
- Presentation deck from CloudExpo Europe - March 17, 2015
- CoreOS is now available on CloudSigma! - March 10, 2015