The world’s most important gathering of IT industry leaders this year is taking place in Barcelona. Gartner Symposium/ITxpo offers over 350 analyst sessions, workshops, roundtables and mastermind keynotes across four full days. This year’s symposium sees CloudSigma joining Equinix as a result of our growing partnership through recent expansion to second U.S. location in Washington D.C.. If you’re heading to Gartner Symposium/ITxp 2013 in Barcelona feel free to drop by Equinix’ stand (D2).
By leveraging Equinix’s DC6 International Business Exchange (IBX) in Washington, D.C. CloudSigma expanded its U.S. presence to include a second location by boosting its value in the eyes of customers and partners. Equinix’s DC6 boasts connections to more than 200 network service providers, nine of the top 10 CDNs, and connections to key metro areas such as Chicago, New York and London making it an ideal location for CloudSigma’s expanding public cloud offering.
Are you looking for new opportunities to lead IT transformation, willing to become an indispensable strategic partner to the business and offer an industry-specific focus on topics, trends and technologies? Just drop by stand D2 to meet our COO Bernino Lind. It will be a great opportunity to network, exchange ideas and discuss the latest innovations in tech!
Share this Post
- CloudSigma Expands Public Cloud Footprint with DRFortress in Hawaii - August 20, 2014
- CloudSigma Expands U.S. Cloud Presence with Equinix in Silicon Valley and Miami - August 19, 2014
- CloudSigma Enhances Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Equinix Cloud Exchange - August 18, 2014
- Abiquo and CloudSigma Partner to Deliver Flexible Cloud Management through the anyCloud Hybrid Cloud Platform - August 6, 2014
- CloudSigma and OpenVPN Partner to Provide Secure, Remote Access to Public Cloud Deployments - July 22, 2014