CloudSigma friendly customer support is one of the top reasons our customers choose CloudSigma. CloudSigma provides 24/7 support to all our clients free of charge. In this quick blog post we would like to highlight the different ways you can utilise our free support services.
1. Check out the live chat in the WebApp
Live chat is by far our most popular support channel. This is continuously staffed by CloudSigma’s technical support personnel. You will find the live chat widget on the bottom bar of your browser in the webapp. Please ping us with any questions, doubts or issues you may have during your trial or afterwards. Over 75% of the chat requests are answered in less than 30 seconds!
2. Create a support ticket via email
You can simply email us at email@example.com. You will receive an automatic response with ticket number in order to track your query status going forward and get automatic updates.
“Support – that is something that is a really big plus of CloudSigma. You can reach out for somebody and you have a support engineer available in under a minute. Testing the support capabilities of IaaS providers will show you quite fast how you will be served in the future.”
— Stepan Seycek, Head of Cloud Services at BOC Group
3. Create a support ticket via the WebApp interface
Step 1: Select ‘Support’ → ‘Tickets’ from the left menu bar
Step 2: Click on the ‘Create Ticket’ button
Step 3: Enter your support query and click the ‘Create’ button
You’ll be returned to the default ‘Support’ → ‘Ticket’ screen, that will list the history of all your support tickets. We guarantee a response time of less than 3 hours for the ticketing system. Please note that you will also be able to view any other tickets you created by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Additional Resources
In addition to the support channels highlighted above, the following information and resources are available to support you:
- Tutorials and Howtos: in-depth technical tutorials on how to set up infrastructure in the cloud. If you’re missing an important tutorial, please alert your personal account manager and we can prioritise adding a new tutorial to cover this.
- Our YouTube Channel: this video channel provides a number of useful how-to-guides in an easy-to-follow format.
- Devops Cloud Questions: find answers to your technical questions, or ask the community for assistance.
- API Documentation: 100% of all functionality you see on the webapp is available via our API allowing full automation of tasks plus integration into wider software deployments as you wish.
- Service Status Page: shows the status history, including incidents and maintenances for all cloud location. We are committed to transparent service for our customers.
Last but not least, you might be interested in reviewing our service level agreement (SLA). Many cloud providers offer SLAs of little value to the customer. On the contrary, CloudSigma offers very high service levels and very strict parameters concerning uptime, availability, and performance. You can find more information here.
We wish you happy computing!
“We always got the important answers right away or as fast as possible, so we always knew what will work and what won’t work and if it won’t work we just asked CloudSigma’s operations team and they had the answer pretty fast. The support team is extremely fast and very helpful.”
— Nick Berthet, CTO at Picturepark
- CloudSigma How To Series: CloudSigma Customer Support - February 26, 2018
- CloudSigma How To Series: Simple Server Creation - February 21, 2018