Not surprisingly, Software Defined Networking emerged from the data center, motivated by the growing demand for cloud services. Automation, flexible and efficient allocation of bandwidth, and multi-tenancy offer cloud operators the agility and efficiency they are seeking to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace, while enabling them to streamline operations to reduce OpEx.
Take your opportunity to join our CEO, Robert Jenkins, at the SDN & OpenFlow World Congress this month. The event will take place in Frankfurt, Germany, from October 15th to October 18th. Over 100 SDN, NFV and OpenFlow leaders across the industry will present their latest requirements, solutions, progress, developments and vision at the Congress.
Robert’s session “SDN for the Cloud” will be on Tuesday, October at 10:15 a.m. CET. In his presentation, Robert will offer insights on CloudSigma’s journey with SDN, including why the new architecture was enthusiastically embraced as a Cloud IaaS delivery platform, the benefits anticipated, and the challenges CloudSigma has faced with the initial deployments in the data center.
Robert’s schedule is full with more conference engagements. The latter part of the month he will be in Hollywood, CA speaking about the security and efficiency benefits private patching in a public cloud offers to the media industry, at the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers’ (SMPTE) annual technical conference and exhibition. His session, Private Patching in the Cloud: Offering the Media Industry a Mind of Its Own, will be on Thursday, October 24 at 9:30 a.m. PDT.
If you’ll be attending SDN & OpnenFlow World Congress or SMPTE’s annual conference in the coming weeks and would like to meet up, don’t be afraid to reach out. We’d love to hear from you!
Share this Post
- CloudSigma Expands Public Cloud Footprint with DRFortress in Hawaii - August 20, 2014
- CloudSigma Expands U.S. Cloud Presence with Equinix in Silicon Valley and Miami - August 19, 2014
- CloudSigma Enhances Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Equinix Cloud Exchange - August 18, 2014
- Abiquo and CloudSigma Partner to Deliver Flexible Cloud Management through the anyCloud Hybrid Cloud Platform - August 6, 2014
- CloudSigma and OpenVPN Partner to Provide Secure, Remote Access to Public Cloud Deployments - July 22, 2014