For CloudSigma October is being jam-packed with events as our executive team traveled over some of the most influential conferences like SMPTE, FailCon, EuroBSDCon, GigaOm Structure London and networking with the biggest thought leaders in the industry.
This week, CloudSigma’s conference tour continues on with our next stop at Dublin for the Web Summit 2013. The Web Summit brings together the various aspects of the tech community: Designers can be found alongside social media gurus, CEOs, CTO’s founders, hackers and journalists and almost 1,000 startups exhibiting. Beyond the headlines, the press releases and the hype, you’ll hear the real stories behind today’s tech success.
Similar to his previous public appearances, our COO Bernino Lind is going to make a big splash at the event taking the Cloud Stage. Along with the other panelists Ruediger Baumann (CEO of Zimory), Tony Lucas (CEO of Flexiant) and Russel Acton (GM EMEA for Pivotal), Bernino will take a deeper look into Cloud Management discussing whether we manage our cloud or its the technologies that manage us. Take your opportunity to join Bernino on Wednesday, October 30th, at 10:40GMT.
If you’ll be attending Dublin Web Summit 2013 this week and would like to meet up, don’t be afraid to reach out. We’d love to hear from you!
Share this Post
- CloudSigma Expands Public Cloud Footprint with DRFortress in Hawaii - August 20, 2014
- CloudSigma Expands U.S. Cloud Presence with Equinix in Silicon Valley and Miami - August 19, 2014
- CloudSigma Enhances Hybrid Cloud Solutions with Equinix Cloud Exchange - August 18, 2014
- Abiquo and CloudSigma Partner to Deliver Flexible Cloud Management through the anyCloud Hybrid Cloud Platform - August 6, 2014
- CloudSigma and OpenVPN Partner to Provide Secure, Remote Access to Public Cloud Deployments - July 22, 2014