Cloud Servers & Cloud Hosting Defined by You
- Achieve complete control and flexibility over your cloud environment
- We offer flexible cloud servers and VPS hosting in both Europe and the US
- Run any operating system unmodified (Linux, Windows, FreeBSD and more)
- Craft your environment as you like with completely flexible server sizing, high availability, tiered storage, advanced networking and incredible performance
– Founded 2009 in Switzerland
– Approx. 50 employees
– Fifteen Cloud locations (Europe, the US, Middle East and APAC)
– ISO 27001/ISO 27017/ISO 27018 Certified Public Cloud
Meet the CloudSigma Team
Plus many more superstars!
At CloudSigma we believe a happy team means happy customers. As we’ve grown we haven’t lost our enthusiasm. We love what we do and it’s our promise to you that we’ll always be on hand to support you.
Investors & Board of Directors
Anthony Foy, Investor & Member of the Board
Prior to joining SkyDox, Anthony was Group Managing Director at Interxion (NYSE: INXN) and was responsible for the development of the company in terms of strategic growth, business development, and executive hires. He was instrumental in driving the company’s operational performance and building its revenue to more than $350 million, culminating in an IPO in early 2011.
Before joining Interxion, he was Senior Vice President and General Manager International with Broadbase Software [now Kana Software (NASDAQ: KANA)], where he built the company’s international operations, growing the company from a start-up to an IPO with revenues of more than $100 million. Prior to this, he was Director, International Sales & Business Development with Red Brick Systems [now part of IBM (NYSE:IBM)].
Phil Collerton, Investor & Member of the Board
Phil frequently represents the Uptime Institute at data centre industry events, drawing on his expertise in designing, building and operating data centres. He has gained extensive experience in data centre operations, data centre training and staffing, consolidation of data centres and establishment of data centres in new markets and geographies.
Robert Jenkin, CEO & Member of the Board
Robert previously has experience in early stage venture capital and corporate finance in the City of London. Robert is a graduate in Economics from Cambridge University.