CloudSigma’s racks are housed within a dedicated caged area with security measures at the rack, cage, data room and general data center level.
Power cabling is laid under raised anti-static computer flooring. Data cabling is housed in overhead trays. All cabling is supervised to guarantee quality and prevent accidental disruption to our cloud.
The climate of our racks is tightly controlled to ensure reliability and performance:
- All racks are maintained with special under floor cooling
- Each rack has N+1 redundant air-conditioning units maintaining the temperature at an average of 22 degrees Celsius (72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Racks are maintained at an average humidity level of 50 ± 10%
Reliable power supply is one of the key components to provider a true high availability cloud. Based in a data center in Glattbrugg near Zurich, CloudSigma benefits from one of the most reliable power grids in the world, the SwissGrid.
In case of power loss our data center also benefits from:
- Redundant power feeds with dual UPS backup.
- Diesel generator backup providing full power supply for an estimated down time of 24 hours.
- 99.999% power Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Dual redundant UPS 230V AC.
- All power systems are monitored with a state-of-the art monitoring system.